I want to get to know my readers better--that means you, yes you!--so I'd like to take a poll! I have two questions for you: 

1. What do you like to read reviews about? (Choose and prioritize all that apply!)
a. Affordable and cute cosmetics
b. Affordable and cute skincare
c. Medium-to-high-priced, more serious skincare 
2. Of these choices, which would/do you actually spend money on to BUY?

Now to clarify:

Choices A & B: By "affordable and cute cosmetics/skincare", I'm pointing mainly at brands like Etude House, Holika Holika, Skinfood, The Face Shop, etc. You know, fruit-flavored masks, sugar scrubs, lip glosses...stuff that often has cute packaging, is quite affordable, and is still very good quality! These types of products retail in Korea for under $20. (You can add 10-15 bucks to guesstimate the price in many online stores.) 

Choice C: For medium-to-high-priced "serious" skincare, I'm referring to brands like Missha, as well as higher-end product lines of the aforementioned "cute" brands. I say serious because...well, just look at the packaging, haha! Anyways, toners, creams, and lotions of this type usually range from $25 to $40, with some going up to $60. Again, that's price in Korea! 


So yes, cast your vote for the two questions above! I'm looking forward to your answers! I like getting to know more about my readers, teeheehee  

Thankies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment