Since most of my reviews have thusfar been on Missha products, this time I am going to change it up! I have with me today a lip gloss from the ever-cute brand Etude House!
Quick Facts:
Brand: 
Name: LUCIDarling Fantastic Rouge Gloss
Color: 04, Candy Pink
Size: 4.5g, 11.5cm (including cap)
Expiry: 6 months
Price : 7,000KRW






Pigmentation: It showed up very well on me. I spread a very thin layer over my lips for the 1 Layer swatch below, but that little went a long way. Applying more didn’t make the color much darker, persay, though it did become more opaque and intense:


Color: I’d say it’s a purple pink, especially if you apply a lot. The color it wipes off as reminds me of a grape jolly rancher, actually!

Texture: Sticky and thick; it can easily feel heavy on the lips. After 2 layers I felt like my lips were glued shut (well, only slightly). Thankfully though, it doesn't bunch up into little globules, so applying an even layer is no problem-o!  

Lasting Power: Let's just say I now have lovely purple stains on my clothes from a gentle, accidental touch on the lips. So be careful, for it does wipe off very easily!

Finish: Glossiness is medium. It also has tiny specks of sparkle in it, but it’s subtle.

Scent: Fruity. It smells massively similar to the EOS Summer Fruit Lip Balm! (According to my nostrils, that is.)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Notes to Self: All in all it's a nice gloss, but it’s so thick and sticky that I feel as though my lips are on lock-down when I wear it. No drinking, no eating, no kissing, and perhaps even no talking—unless you like an oily coating of gloss over your tongue, that is. But that’s how many lip glosses are, no?

Okie, that's it! Thanks for reading!

Quick question~ So in all honesty, I don't know how to pick lip glosses. I'm more of a lipstick girl. What do you look for in a lip gloss? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment