By now, my hair has endured 5 rounds of bleaching and dyeing, and alas, with no special treatment in between! I had tried a sample of this product before and liked it, so I went for the full size. Let's just say now I know why some consumers think the quality of samples is better...


Brand: Etude House 
Name: Silk Scarf Hair Treatment
Size: 200mL, 9cm high
Expiry: 12months
Price: 7,000KRW


Paraphrased translation: Containing several different seed oils (sunflower, macadamia nut, camellia), this hair treatment repairs dry and brittle hair into strong, silky soft hair—as if you had wrapped a silk scarf around your hair! Leave it in for 5 minutes and use once or twice a week.



▲ 
The tube is soft (i.e. bendable),
light pink in color, and wrapped
with a sticker. The cap is golden
and dented all around. 



It’s veeery thin and runny, even more so than Suave conditioners! You don't even need to squeeze, it drips out on its own! In short, it's *very* easy to spill, and it doesn’t help that the opening is a bit wide (1cm). ►

The texture is so light that once applied, it feels as though I've applied nothing at all! That's why I end up using a lot each time.


It's only *slightly* moisturizing for me, no more than what a very average conditioner would do. (I used a lot too!) Basically, it makes my tangled straw feel like smooth straw, woohoo! The effect fades almost completely within a day or two. Regular Pantene does way more for me.

I regret buying this. Come to think of it, 7 bucks for a wee little tube is already bad enough, let alone a  very unimpressive conditioner. With all their advertisement about the fancy oil ingredients, it’s funny to note that they’re listed last on the list--preceded even by perfume! Above all, I was disappointed/shocked because the sample was way better (creamy, moisturizing, fragrant, the whole shebang!). Maybe mine was a dud? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment