I’m sure you’ve seen or heard of this BB Cream by now, so let’s cut to the chase: This is one of a five Petit BB Creams from Holika Holika that are characterized by their portable size. This particular one seeks to provide moisture to dry skin, with hyaluronic acid being the main ingredient. Okie, moving on!


Suni
The packaging is your basic BB Cream tube; nothing special. 

Minor detail: Because the hole is slightly wide ► and the BB Cream is runny, the inside of the cap gets quite messy. It’s also easy to accidentally squeeze out too much! 




It’s got a noticeable perfume scent, but I can only smell it out of the bottle and while I’m applying. I personally find the scent pleasant~ 



I’ve swatched this BB Cream with some others for you to compare. 'Tis in the center! 

Taken outdoors in the shade at 5:30pm:


Smeared, partially blended:


Fully blended, direct sunlight, 5 minutes after application:


Another shady area, 5 minutes after application:


Yellowy, indoor lighting, 6 minutes after application:

Overall, I’d say it’s your typical light brown BB Cream. It’s not particularly pale like the Missha and Peach Girl, but it does have more of a peach tone to it, compared to the Etude and Tony Moly one. It gives me a healthy, peachy glow! It also darkens over time, but not whilst I was taking pictures. 

Personally I think the color is a tad off for me. Not that it’s not dark or anything, it’s just a bit too…peachy! It’s not a problem if I only apply a thin layer, though~  




Do you see how instead of sticking to itself, it just flattens into a big puddle on my thumb? 


That goes to show how non-sticky and non-viscous it is! But because of its runny consistency, it can streak if you’re not careful. 

Surprisingly though, it’s still feels and wears like a thick/heavy BB Cream. Once my skin soaks up the moisture (that causes the runniness), what’s leftover is more or less like any other thick BB Cream. Just slightly dewier ~ 




(*Note: The BB Cream color doesn’t show up well in these photos, so use these as a guide for coverage only, not color! For color, scroll back up!) 

As with most thick BB Creams, it has medium-to-high coverage. I wouldn't say super full, but medium high. A thin layer offers a decent amount of general coverage, although red spots are still visible irl: 


(Hover over to see before/after)


Here are zoomed out swatches, with thicker layers that were applied with fingers: 

Taken outdoors in the shade at 4:20pm:
 

Redness, Discolorations: In short, one layer covers about halfway, and would probably be fine with some concealer. 2 layers covers most everything, leaving only a few discolorations visible afterwards. 

For bumps and uneven surfaces: I can’t really comment since I have dry skin, so every BB Cream clings and makes my skin look bumpy and rough...even though it’s not, I swears!  I can say that this one is actually provides me a smoother finish than others, but as you can see, it still makes my skin look rough. Not the BB Cream’s fault though! 




It’s a very nice BB Cream! I really like how it combines full coverage with a thin consistency. I like heavy coverage BB Creams, but it doesn't always feel nice to spread thick goop on your face, you know?! I would definitely consider going back to this BB Cream once I cure my dry skin! I also like the smell. Yes, yes I do~   (。˘⌣˘。)ノ♡ 

A huge thanks to Dollydream for sending me this product to review! You can get it here for only $7~ AndMelanie (the girl behind Dollydream) has big plans on expanding her store, so stay tuned for more! 


(P.S. Almost caught up with reviews! Then I can finally get to other posts, included outfits and requested tutorials! ^^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment