This month's theme is...MINIMAL! We're moving out, which I think is the *perfect* opportunity to cleanse ourselves of all the stuff we don't use.

 Awhile back I was really into making nails, so I bought a lot of stuff off ebay. I sucked though, so that phase didn't last, haha~! I was about to throw these away, but I thought it was such a shame!

Anyone here who'd be interested in these?


Rhinestones: clear, red, green, pink

Hearts (unused): blue, green

Hearts (unused): gold, yellow, orange

Hearts (unused): purple, pink, lilac

Red Hearts (unused)

Medium Size Rhinestones: clear, gold

Pearls 1: larger/medium sizes

Pearls 2: the smaller sizes (first 2 vials are same thing)

Gold Rings

White Bows

Black Bows

Miscellaneous 1: Pink and green rhinestones of various sizes

Miscellaneous 2: Teal pearls of various sizes
(Note: All the Miscellaneous rhinestones are shinier than the ebay ones...I think they're Swavorski? They came with my Yukiumi nails as extras, so maybe they're just shinier, but not actually Swavorski...?)


Miscellaneous 3: 3 pink pearls of different sizes

Lollipop Mould: unused

Hearts Mould: unused

Heart Rhinestones: unused

Pearl Wheel: I have 2 of these

Small Beads Wheel

Teal Glitter: unused


I hope some of you may find use for this stuff!! I'm thinking 15 bucks for everything...is that reasonable?

If nobody's interested, in the trash these go~! ><


So tomorrow I'll be back on schedule with a review! ^_^ I have to admit that the packaging is really cuuuutee! I'm really picky about what I think is cute, too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment