I love looking at interior design. Whether it be modern, shabby chic, or oriental, there's an element of escapism that makes me feel at peace when I gaze at the photos. Furniture can be inspiring too! 

But today I stumbled across a site that just took it to a whole other level. So floral, so princessy, so pink; down-right DROOL-WORTHY!! I present to you, Hime furniture! Please take your time to enjoy the sights~! 


 

























 


Needless to say, I am inspired. Inspired to work hard and make money, that is! I will work hard so that one day, I can bring this feeling of escapsim into reality, and create a home where I feel at peace and free. ^^ 

As silly as it seems, hime furniture has given me the motivation I need to keep going during this trying period in my life! Let's do it!  


If you're curious, here are the sites that I got the pictures from:

What's your dream home look like?

0 comments:

Post a Comment