I ran out of my Snail hand lotion a few weeks ago and desperately needed some moisture on my hands...So I decided to give this cutie a little try!

Brand: Etude House
Name: Mini JamJam Hand Lotion
Flavor: Strawberry (it also comes in walnut, milk, and citrus!)
Amount: 35ml, 1.18fl. oz
Expiry: 12 months
Price: 4,000KRW




The material of the tube is a matte sort of plastic (rather than shiny and slippery).


If you check the dimensions, is indeed quite mini! You can see in the picture on the right that it’s not overly plump either. ►










It’s got a very sweet (artificial) strawberry flavor, reminiscent of either candy or body lotions for young girls! It’s kind of noticeable when it's on my hands, but that's hit or miss for me.



Texturally, I’d call it a medium-to-lightweight lotion: It spreads thinly and feels lighweight, but it’s not quite as thin, "liquidy", or even runny as some lotions are. It also moisturizes more like a medium-weight.




First off, I’ve had dry, wrinkly hands all my life...so don’t judge! I don’t want to show you these pictures just as much as you won’t want to see them, you know! But for the purpose of education...brace yourselves!





(*Just to clarify, I mean liquid-like *shine*, not texture!
I still wouldn't describe the lotion as actually liquidy.)


So just to reiterate: There is a slight stickiness at first, but continual rubbing makes it go away. Overall, it absorbs within a minute of vigorous—and I do mean vigorous—rubbing, leaving me with smooth and soft(er) skin.

There is a very thin veneer of residue at first, but it's so slight that I can’t tell unless I rub my fingers very hard. It's not greasy either, and most of it fades within a few minutes anyway. Of course, it's different if I apply too much!



If I put just enough on, I find that it lasts for about 2-2.5 hours before I notice my dryness reappearing. By then the softness has faded, but I still feel enough moisture that I can tolerate it for another couple hours without reapplying.

I've also noticed that on days that I diligently reapply, it lasts longer each time. After my third application it lasts for almost an entire day! (Most of the moisture does, but not softness.)



Usually I’m hesitant to buy cute hand creams because I’m afraid they won’t work well, but I was pleasantly surprised with this one! My only problem is that there’s not much in there, mainly because it wasn’t really filled it up all the way. It's not SUPER emollient, but I think it’s perfect as a portable lotion to take around: It’s small, nongreasy, has a lightweight texture, and yet still provides a very reasonable amount of moisture, especially with successive applications. Plus, no finger-dipping~!


Grab yours here for $4.10!

So how bout you, have you tried any cute hand creams that impressed you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment