To be honest, I’m a liiitle scared of the commitment that comes from buying expensive lashes. You have to clean them, reuse them, and be careful with them so that they last at least a month! It sounds so stressful! But that’s why I love box-of-10 lashes!!  


Now, I’m going to assume that you’re familiar with the type of quality you usually get in these box-of-10s. I won’t even bother comparing them to Dolly Wink, okie? Okie. 



[ Name: Voluminous Lashes | Price: $2.75 ]




The band is a little stiff, but it's still noticeably better than some of the 99cent ones I’ve gotten from Ebay! Here you can see how it kinks a bit, rather than bending smoothly: 


That being said, I didn’t have a problem twisting the band when I applied them (like how Okarie does). I guess when you apply lashes, you don’t actually bend them that much! 

The lashes themselves are quite soft to the touch, though! 


In short, they’re not nearly as soft as the Princess lashes (very soft and feathery), but they are better than my 99cent Ebay ones (meh, below average), and they are muuuch better than these Daiso ones (top pair), which are extreeemely pokey and stiff like paperboard! 





[ Name: E-13 Bottom Lashes | Price: $2.50 ]



I’ve had other spiked lower lashes like these before, but the spikes in these lashes are much darker and denser. 

The band is flexible, but the lashes themselves have a sliiiight stiff, papery feeling. It doesn't poke me when I wear them though; I actually didn't notice until I ran my fingers across it attentively! :) 

Overall, I’d say these are your pretty standard spiked lower lashes in terms of quality! They are not bad at all; I really have no complaints! There are softer ones out there, but also stiffer ones as well~

0 comments:

Post a Comment