Price : $6.91


This is a sleeping mask, so you basically just apply it at night before you go to sleep for some extra zing! 

SuniWhen you apply it, it feels thick yet very spreadable. It practically glides on, almost like a jelly. It reminds me of the face equivalent of Carmex lip balm (if I remember correctly what Carmex is like!). After a few seconds, most of it absorbs and my skin feels a little sticky. I’d say it does feel moisturizing, although not terribly so. However, it could just be harder to tell since my skin is oily these days!


The next morning, my face still feels slightly sticky and moisturized, much like the way it did the night before. It doesn’t leave an overwhelmingly heavy or sticky feeling of residue, just a teeny bit of sticky moisture~ My skin also doesn’t feel any softer. 


I remember swatching this in store and being offput by the heavy Canola smell (because it reminds me of Canola oil, eeeew!). But in this sample, I could hardly smell anything. Whatsup with that? o.O 


Would I purchase it?
In theory, yes, I would purchase this. But in reality, I would probably go for the blueberry flavor instead! All in all, it seems pretty comparable to most sleeping packs I’ve tried around this price range. Nothing too special, except for a different flavor and texture~ 



☆*:。。。:**:。。。:*☆*:。。。:**:。。。:*☆*:。。。:**:。。。:*☆



P.S., Did you guys know that Lioele is having a 40% off sale right now?!? ZOMG!! Check it out here on their Gmarket! (You'll want to scroll down.) The sale ends 2/17!

Eeep! Lots of the stuff went from expensive to normal price~! ^o^ I think it's a great opportunity, and I'm going to purchase some things myself! :D If you want to purchase from Gmarket and don't want EMS shipping, you can consider asking me, hehe~ ^^; I am hoping to set up a shopping service in the next few months, so right now I am looking for volunteer guinea pigs to be my first few customers in exchange for a lower commission rate! 


It's 4:21AM here now, so I'm off to bed! Toodles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment