SQUEE SQUEEE, SQUEEEE!!!

My poor neighbors must have thought we had a piglet in our house; but nope, that was just me opening my huge package of goodies from my latest shopping spree. This package was particularly special because inside were my first-ever cosplay (maids count as cosplay right?) and wig purchases! I can’t explain my sudden interest in maid outfits, except that they are undeniably cute. >.< If only I knew of a place/event I could wear them to without being completely out of character—or should I say, in character?

I tried something different with this post, hoping that it would make all the "picspam" a little more personal and lively; otherwise, I personally find picture after picture of things to get pretty impersonal and dry, if you know what I mean...(personal opinion). Now I’m no designer, but I hope you can appreciate my efforts! It takes a bit of scrolling, but please enjoy!













Despite a few complaints here and there, all in all I am pretty happy about my buys!

Now that I’ve finished taking pictures, I am super excited to start wearing each and every one of these!


Question! When I put on one of my wigs, a curl unrolled and is now straight and limp...I hope I didn’t ruin my wig...Any experienced wig-wearers here who can give me a few tips ^^?

0 comments:

Post a Comment